Mouse4all for Android
- Easy to install and configure: plug and play.
- Augmented pointer to easily identify the position of the pointer on the screen.
- Modes of operation: switch control (point scanning), trackball or joystick control, dwell click.
- Multiple settings: icons sweep speed, pointer speed, wait times, size and color of the visual elements…
Mouse4all for Android includes a connection box (48 x 47 x 16 mm), quick-start guide, menus & icons guide, and connection cable.
- Two standard 3.5 mm connectors to plug in one or two switches.
- One USB Type A connector to plug in an adapted mouse, trackball or joystick. Requires a USB HID input device with mouse emulation.
- Mouse4all requires a tablet or smartphone with Android 4.4 or higher (not included).
- Free app downloadable from Google Play.
Downloadable information in PDF format, to print or view on screen.
These are our main distributors in Europe:
We also have distribution agreements in Canada and the United States.